WELCOME ABOARD!

The one and only:)

PROFILE

I laike Manga, Anime, JPOP, KPOP, writing fanfiction (and my own stories:D), drawing stuph, and err I dunno what else:D FACEBOOKING haha. Yeah um and singing ? o.o Well I can't be bothered to put any more than that so..... Yeah if you wanna know something you ASK:D hehe.

LINKS

CHATSPACE

ARCHIVE

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
July 2011

THANK YOU



WELCOME ABOARD!

Hello Welcome to my first ever successfully created blog:D Muahaha. Wait I shall take down the date: 7/10/10.
And it's the EYAs! :D jk I mean T.T hahaha~ ;D
disclaimer! http://www.blogskins.com/info/327624 :) Yay:D

Lalala~

December 06, 2010 . 6:25 pm

I absolutely feel so depressed right now. (contrary to the title...)

By being depressed, filling this post with depressing things, am I not making other people depressed too? At least, only those who bother to read, I guess.

I noticed that people don't really read the blogs of others. Those who do can be categorised into a few types of people:

one: haters. who want to find fault with the person being hated and therefore reading the hate-able blog posts of that person.

two: good friends. who bother to keep updated with the life of their friends who are close to them.

three: paranoid people. those who are scared that people are saying something about them on their blog posts because they are in some way involved with that person. maybe they'd be blogged about as someone horrible because they did something horrible. or they confessed and they want to see the reaction of the person they like if they couldn't take it face to face or if they felt the reaction was fake.

... Now I have entered my dreamland and have started taking ideas from manga and fanfiction. Oh wonderful, it feels as though I'm about to become delusional again.

I wish I could make my fantasy a reality... Sigh~.

It's as though people like me who are so utterly hopeless and useless can't seem to be able to do anything to fulfill their dreams because they have absolutely no talents and can't seem to do anything for themselves, that's why they envelop themselves in their own little bubble world of perfection that no one else can get a hold of.

And then they come to the point where they get so depressed that they want other people to realize their dream, their fantasy, and they try to convey their message to others, they let other people into their own world so that they may plead for just a little bit of help for someone with mercy to save them from this darkness they can't escape from.

... I should start writing now before I go on and on about ridiculous things that should not be conveyed to other people because I would be considered a weirdo, right? Then I would be shunned and thought of as a weird person who looks weird, talks weird, behaves weird, and even has a weird family background, therefore weird blood.

That's the worst it can get.

Weird blood, unhuman, and corrupted beyond repair.

I feel like a machine, I think that may be true. Right?

...

My mom recently pasted something on our dressing table, a note of some sort, reminding anyone who happened to pass by, "Ask questions that encourage two-way conversations." The first time I'd seen it, I'd thought, why must she post such useless stuff everywhere? She's wasting paper. Not conserving the environment. Save trees FTW!

Of course I was bored and only helplessly making excuses for myself.

0 REPLIES:

Comment?