WELCOME ABOARD!

The one and only:)

PROFILE

I laike Manga, Anime, JPOP, KPOP, writing fanfiction (and my own stories:D), drawing stuph, and err I dunno what else:D FACEBOOKING haha. Yeah um and singing ? o.o Well I can't be bothered to put any more than that so..... Yeah if you wanna know something you ASK:D hehe.

LINKS

CHATSPACE

ARCHIVE

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
July 2011

THANK YOU



WELCOME ABOARD!

Hello Welcome to my first ever successfully created blog:D Muahaha. Wait I shall take down the date: 7/10/10.
And it's the EYAs! :D jk I mean T.T hahaha~ ;D
disclaimer! http://www.blogskins.com/info/327624 :) Yay:D

angsty on chemistry

July 14, 2011 . 12:09 pm

It's free block chem right now and I'm here on blogger instead of doing work because Ms Goh is just that scary and I don't want to confront her to ask her how my proposal is because I'm convinced there are a lot of things wrong with it (considering I did it in 10 minutes) but my mind is blank and I've just been pissed off rather badly so here I am, sitting at the corner of the class with Ronnie next to me reading Hetalia fanfiction...

I'm starting to wish that teachers would assign groupings for everything -_- I would very much be pleased to elaborate as to why this is causing me such angst, however I might in the process mention names by accident and that will get me into a lot of trouble so yeah...

Woohoo we're doing fingerprinting next week (Y). But that would mean I would have to have a group by then. Hmm it's not like it takes a long time to search for a group but well when someone obviously tries to hide the fact that she thinks you are incapable and useless by dragging her friend aside after asking me if I want to be in their group for CSI and then stalking away like nothing happened...

ah. whateverrrrrr. -_-

humaira must upload those shtoopid pictures from the malaysia trip ohmytoot :0 and CIKGU NEEDS TO TAG US IN THE PHOTOS OF US FISHING FOR IKAN IN THE MUD. WHEE. It may seem stupid but I'm going to use those photos for campaign... Sya suggests I use the tumblr faces but then. um. that might be slightly disturbing especially the one that makes me look like some blue alien from a planet in a faraway land of outer space and galaxies where purely pink pretty rainbows (alliteration see i'm so awesome) and unicorns actually exist. I'm sorry I'm now in Malay therefore I am talking nonsense. Kan melayu.

I LOVE ADAM OMG HE'S SO CUTE <3

Ksybai :D

0 REPLIES:

Comment?