WELCOME ABOARD!

The one and only:)

PROFILE

I laike Manga, Anime, JPOP, KPOP, writing fanfiction (and my own stories:D), drawing stuph, and err I dunno what else:D FACEBOOKING haha. Yeah um and singing ? o.o Well I can't be bothered to put any more than that so..... Yeah if you wanna know something you ASK:D hehe.

LINKS

CHATSPACE

ARCHIVE

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
July 2011

THANK YOU



WELCOME ABOARD!

Hello Welcome to my first ever successfully created blog:D Muahaha. Wait I shall take down the date: 7/10/10.
And it's the EYAs! :D jk I mean T.T hahaha~ ;D
disclaimer! http://www.blogskins.com/info/327624 :) Yay:D

simon says "boom boom boom"

July 09, 2011 . 11:42 pm

I'm sorry for the extremely strange title... I was watching korean variety. That's all there is to it :)

More like it's because of awesome locking and popping dance battles. The song was precisely "Boom Boom Boom" or whatever... not sure how many "Boom"s there are in there -.- But it's a really good song to dance to for breakdancing I guess. Hehe I really want to take up dancing one day soon. But then I want to go for so many enrichment classes and stuff in the December holidays since June is already almost fully packed up... Ahh December. What a wonderful time of the year (Y).

Let's list our options shall we.
-Dance
-Photography
-Cooking
-Painting (since mum wants me to)
-Singing???

I doubt the last one would be a possibility. Then again, I'm not ranking anything according to preferance or anything... Haha but I think it is according to preferance after all. I'd like to make good use of my December holidays this year even though we will probably be going on a... um, 2 week holiday? I suppose it would be something like that. Where did we go in December... Australia, was it? The Tasmania and melbourne one <3. Yes I do think it was December... did we go anywhere in June? argh I'm not sure. Though for some reason I have this uncanny habit nowadays of always typing and misspelling "June" as "Joon"... K.Will <3

ahahaha.

do you think Song Jieun and the Jieun from Secret are the same person? They look really really alike... really!! the rapper in "Going Crazy" is awesome but I almost thought he was Lee Joon because they looked alike, more so to me since I had just seen him blonde in K.Will's "My Heart Beating" MV... Though the title of this blog post includes "simon says" because I just finished watching "Oh My School" as I previously mentioned at the beginning of this blog post... ie. Korean variety.

Simon D a.k.a. Ssam Di a.k.a. Simon Dominic (which I just realise happens to be a rather strange name indeed)

0 REPLIES:

Comment?